This is used for highly dynamic, two-state model switching as it is demanded for example by the separation plane.
An example would be a PAPI lamp, where the red lamp is visible below the separation plane and the white one above the separation plane. For the default state (e.g. below separation plane), the „#_SODE_Master_Display_Flag“ visibility tag must be attached to the red lamp object. For the replacement state, in this case above separation plane, the „#_SODE_Master_Hide_Flag“ visibility tag must be attached to the white lamp object.
The selection of the correct object within the model is done by SODE using the separation plane mechanism. The visibility tag can be attached through the „AttachPointTool“ tool and looks like this:
|VELOCITY BODY Y||Number||Part Visibility||Bitmasked trigger flags for highly dynamic, replacable objects. The variable is controlled by the separation plane and the internal animation system.|
- 0: Separation Plane Visibility Bit (1=Visible, 0=Hidden)
- 1: Animation Trigger #1 FWD Visibility Bit (1=running forward)
- 2: Animation Trigger #1 REV Visibility Bit (1=running backwards)
- 3: Animation Trigger #1 FWD End State Bit (1=forward animation has ended)
- 4: Animation Trigger #1 REV End State Bit (1=reverse animation has ended -> start state)
- 5…31: unused