The SimObject Display Engine (SODE) enables FSX/P3D scenery developers to control the display of their objects depending on certain conditions and/or triggers.
SODE is written in C++ and compiled with the GNU Compiler Collection “gcc”.
- Jetway Control System
- Conditional display and animation, including separation planes
- Triggerable display and animation
- Controllable animation
- Variable-driven rotation
- Seasonal display of objects
- User triggered opening of hangar doors (no more frequency dialing!)
- Runway Lighting with advanced logic (low visibility, daytime)
- Custom Jetways
SimObject Design Engine is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.